Nov 25, 2012

On a more serious note:

I still have a ton of games I'd love to do indepth reviews on.  I may already be spending unhealthy amounts of hours playing these things, but putting down representative and honest reviews for them takes time, as well.  Currently I am working on my review for a lovely indie game called Defender's Quest, which is half traditional Tower Defense, and half RPG/Story content.  I'm enjoying my time playing it a lot so far.  Until the review is done, there is a demo available here which may be of interest  It is a rather enjoyable game for anyone liking TD style games.  http://www.defendersquest.com/play_demo.html

Short list of definitely happening reviews: Borderlands 2,  Darksiders 2,  XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Longer list of reviews I want to do when I can:  Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2, Serious Sam 1+2+3, Torchlight 2, Magic The Gathering, Duels of the Planewalkers 2013.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нmm it appeaгs like your site ate my first comment (it was ѕuρeг long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoгоughly еnјoying yоur blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I'd genuinelу аρprеciate іt.
Feel free to visit my site ... Mildew

Vads said...

No, no it didn't.