I just remembered I have a blog, wow. Well, thats not entirely honest, it has been in the back of my head for a good while suffering neglect. No more, at least for now. We'll see what happens. Was shocked to see its a good year since my last update! So much has happened.
Quickest possible recap:
1. Moved Warrior and Priest to another server to play with some friends in new guild. Good times were had.
2. New guild ravaged by drama, mostly raiding related.
3. Fed up. Break.
4. Heard old guild was taken down, lots of fuss, many friends wondering what was going on.
5. Moved Warrior back to old realm and also resumed playing older characters there with remnants still around after old guild got nuked. New guild launched for those left who still wanted to stick around.
6. Damage control. Raid oriented members of old guild quickly leaving new guild as we didn't have organized raiding going yet.
7. Rebuilding. A few months later, the massive leaks from new guild have stopped, we are recruiting again and growing, and are blessed with a new member who is doing a great job organizing some raids again on our own.
8. Good times are had!
I am hoping to find the time to write more here in the coming times with World of Warcraft: Cataclysm about to hit us hard. I've been following Totalbiscuit's updates from his betatesting of Cataclysm closely and made myself a lot of thoughts about it. Too much to go into right now as I'm planning to keep this post short, but so far? Cautiously optimistic about it, it could turn out pretty darn cool. But yes, more to come.
Until next time!